Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Blues

Happy Saturday to you! Start your day off with a good breakfast! No rush because hopefully you have no work today. Sleep in, take naps, watch that chick flick you've been wanting to see, and get out on the town when the sun goes down. If you are in the Chicago area, it so happens to be abnormally warm! Embrace the warmth we don't get very often! Go for a walk or a jog and breathe in that warm, fresh air.

I only worry that later in the winter we are going to get slammed with snow. I couldn't be more excited, though, because I want to go skiing on actual snow, not fake snow/ice. To get through those winter blues, plan a winter trip! Whether it be skiing/snowboarding, to a bed and breakfast, or a weekend getaway to somewhere you've never been. Plan it and look forward to it. That should be the cure to those winter blues!

I say all this as I head on my way to car shop. Unfortunately it is a need at the moment, not a want. I'm sure this experience will show in a good post later on.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment