Saturday, December 15, 2012

Never Force What You Love

Never force what you love. Never feel forced to do something, anything. Just something else I read in The Happiness Project: Rubin tried keeping a daily journal, and initially had the idea to write everyday. Well, some days aren't as significant as others, and some days you just don't want to write. Rubin found that on some days she felt almost forced to write. So I made a new promise to myself about my blog: I will never feel forced to write. I love writing these blogs, and I love taking time to share my thoughts, insight, experiences, and precious daily moments that I have. But, if for whatever reason, I don't feel like writing, I will listen to myself. The same way we try to like someone we just don't like, or we try to love a food we just don't love-never try to force yourself to do what you love. You LOVE it after all. And your love for whatever it is came natural, so let doing it come natural.

Hope you are having a blessed Wednesday! And remember, never force what you LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment