Sunday, December 9, 2012

Be Creative

Be creative. Yes, even in our 20s, it's OK to be creative and feel like a kid, again. This weekend, I turned an old wine bottle into a fun, decor item that could work in any room. And this is all I had to do: clean out the bottle, peel off any sticky stuff on the bottle, cut different color ribbons of all lengths, and put the strands inside the bottle. Fun and easy. And what else did I do during a few free hours this weekend? Played some old school Sonic the Hedgehog on xbox, a game I used to play as a kid (obviously on an old play station back then). Random, creative, and fun. I encourage you to think creative next time you have a few free hours. Try something you haven't done in years. Maybe take a trip to the zoo or color in a random ol' coloring book. Keep that young spirit around!

No comments:

Post a Comment