Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's YOUR List

I haven't abandoned you blog world! Although, I did take the weekend away from my computer. Until tonight!

I think it is so important to take time away from your daily grind sometimes. I have found that my workweek becomes so predictable and routine-like that some days I just need a new flow. And this weekend, I had planned to blog, but ended up not finding the right time. I spent time with loved ones, saw "Playing for Keeps", got some Christmas shopping done, and watched football. I'd say it was a pretty good, relaxing weekend. I have every intention to blog everyday. But I've learned it's OK to get off track sometimes. It's OK for what you planned to change. It's OK to spend time with loved ones and enjoy it, without getting tied up in what you didn't get done today. That's all a part of living in the now, something I struggle with everyday. 

Go ahead and write down your goals for the week! And don't forget to hang up your goals somewhere you will see them everyday! The goals that I didn't accomplish last week are going back on the list, because they are goals I want to tackle. Remember your goals can be anything you want to accomplish from eating celery everyday to limiting your Facebook time to making a grocery store stop-it's YOUR list of what YOU want to do with your week. Your list is unique and only YOURS!


No comments:

Post a Comment