Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekly Goals?

How are your weekly goals looking? I know how mine look. I did accomplish a few goals, but there are a few I failed at including the "work out in the morning" one. I am not a morning person and never have been. I don't really like coffee, but I'll try any coffee that's in front of me. I worked a job a year ago that started at 6:30am, and let me tell you, I have never drank that much coffee in my life. Next week, you better believe that the "work out in the morning" goal will be back on my goals list. I want to tackle this! I can't wait for my day to actually end at 5pm instead of having to go to the gym, making my day end later.

How did you do on your goals this week? Don't get down about the ones you didn't tackle yet. Just throw them on next week's list. And the goals you accomplished? Celebrate this weekend! You CAN do whatever you set your mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment