Monday, December 3, 2012

Dedicate Yourself

Happy Monday! So much to do, so little time! Take advantage of your Monday, and get some of that mental to-do list done! I, also, encourage you to try a workout you've never tried. I bought my first kettle bell a few weeks back, and today I am going to start doing kettle bell workouts...along with that yoga class tonight. Double whammy!

Monday has the tendency to set the mood for your work week. If you get behind on Monday, typically you're behind all week! Make sure your workday is fabulous, and get everything done that needs to get done, even if that means you stay an extra hour. In fact, get ahead this Monday!

If you are feeling like a useless, working, middle-class, normal human being today, here's a little inspiration. You ARE meaningful to someone! You are here for a purpose! Never forget that! Your job needs you, your family and friends need you, YOU need YOU. And if you're happy, everyone and everything around you will be happier. I encourage you to do something that makes you happy today. That could be anything from cooking up your favorite spaghetti meal, seeing a friend you've been missing, stopping by your neighbor's house to say hello, going for a run, ANYTHING!

Sometimes, we become so focused on 'finding ourselves' that we forget to enjoy today. We don't have to have it all figured out right now. Especially if you are in your mid20s. Now, I've never been any older than my mid20s, but I've heard countless times, you don't have to know it all, yet. And I know we've all heard how fast time flies. I don't want time to fly in my life without enjoying every moment. I want to enjoy my journey. Remember there is no one like you, no one walking the same road as you, and no one who can be a better you. Dedicate yourself to finding yourself, but not finding all the answers. Just find YOU and enjoy every minute of it.

"Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself." -The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment