Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lunch-break Happiness

Here's a little lunch-break happiness for your hump day! Eat, Pray, Love is another one of my favorite self-discovery books of all time. Pulled this sucker from Elizabeth Gilbert's book during my lunch break:

"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort."

This book, also, reminds me of why I love The Happiness Project so much. Eat, Pray, Love is probably a self-discovery journey that everyone would love to venture on. However, most of us have a job you can't up and leave, rent to pay for the next year, kids, a significant other, or family you just can't leave behind. The Happiness Project is a much more realistic journey. I do encourage both books! And I cannot wait to finish The Happiness Project!

Make today a great hump day! What you put in, you will get out. Smile through the exhaustion and stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment