Friday, November 30, 2012

Lost your keys?

I cannot even count how many mornings I have lost my keys. And usually it's because I forgot where I put them the night before. Just another tip I have yet to implement in my daily life from The Happiness Project. Every night before you cuddle your sheets and shut out the light, tidy up! Your morning will be that much more refreshing, and you won't be late for work. This morning, since I lost my keys, I also got stuck at train, causing me to be even more late. If I had just had my things ready to go the night before, I would have left for work on time and probably would not have had to stop for a train-resulting in being on-time, maybe even early for work!

New goals for next week: get that workout in before work, and tidy up before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment