Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hump Day

We all are so familiar with the term "Hump Day". But once we get over this "hump", it's the final stretch to the weekend! 

I can't speak for everyone, but Wednesday is by far my most exhausting day of the week. But, I always try to think of it like this:
IF I CAN GET THROUGH TODAY, I CAN GET THROUGH ANY DAY!
And it's so true. If you can get through your most exhausting day, whatever day that is, you can get through any day!

Wear your hair different today, switch up your typical sandwich and chips lunch to a Chipotle burrito bowl or a Portillo's salad, finish that project at work for brownie points from your boss, and remember that everyone around you is going through "hump day", too.

Happy Hump Day to all, and to all a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment