Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DO WHAT YOU LOVE!

This may sound cliche, and you probably have heard this from every college professor, friend, and family member you've ever had. But it's a good reminder. We only get one shot at life afterall (depending on your beliefs).

Writing has always been a hobby of mine-a place to release my thoughts, opinions, and emotions-because a piece of paper/computer screen won't judge what I have to say. Second to sports of course, writing is my passion.

It's only been a few days up and running, but I am so pleased with the joy I get from writing these blogs. DO WHAT YOU LOVE!

Another tip I learned from The Happiness Project: you can't make yourself love to do something.  But you can choose what you do.

Choose to do something you love today. It will make all the difference on this hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment