Thursday, January 31, 2013

With the Angels

My great-grandma is now with the angels above. And as she is laid to rest today, I feel the need to share this story. I've only shared it with one other person so far.

Driving to church this past Sunday morning, we drove by a sign on the side of the highway that read Jesus is coming soon. I didn't want to jinx mine or my guy's flight home that day, so I said nothing about it. It really did pull at my heart once I found out my great grandmother has passed. Jesus really did come soon-less than an hour later to be exact. I am blessed to have seen her over Christmas break, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and told her I loved her.

There are so many meaningful moments in our everyday life. There are so many precious people on our lives, as well, that we may take for granted, or not realize how important we are to them or how important they are to us. Always strive to be the BEST you, and you will shine.

Rest with the angels Momma-Neen. You are dearly loved and missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment